Electromechanical rehabilitation and upgrading of 25 public...
Tender #: 2020-PEF -02
The Palestinian Environmental Friends Association (PEF) is a nonprofit (non-governmental) organization and was established in 1998. It provides in turn important services in the environment and natural resources fields to all the Palestinian without taking any consideration; such as, political belongings and home places. These services are offered to them without any opposite. For further information about PEF, please visit: www.pefrafah.org.ps
PEF in partnership with Oxfam are conducting a bidding process and invites your submission of a proposal to provide PEF within their requirements, for:
ELECTROMECHANICAL REHABILITATION AND UPGRADING OF 25 PUBLIC DESALINATION PLANTS IN THE GAZA STRIP
Within the project funded by European commission (EU), entitled “Strengthening and enhancing the effectiveness of the public and private sectors to provide sustainable and safe drinking water in the Gaza Strip”
As per the conditions detailed in the Tender Dossier, including:
- This request is open for construction firms and interested contractors that are officially registered in relevant governmental institutions, such as VAT office.
- Construction firms and interested contractors should submit a valid trade (commercial) register with their proposal.
- Tender dossier can be obtained by interested contractors and firms form the below address:
PEF Head Office
Amer Qeshta Building, 2nd Floor, Al-Jawazat junction
Abu-Baker El-Sideeq (See) St.,
From 15/01/2020 at 10:00 am till 26/01/2020 at 12:00 (Gaza Time)
- Interested contractors and firms are encouraged to submit a tender by hand to PEF head office at the address mentioned before the deadline for submission of responses, which is 29/01/2020 at 12:00 (Gaza Time) upon conditions in the Tender dossier, and will be opened after half an hour.
- Construction firms and interested contractors should be a registered dealer number and classified at the Palestinian Contractors Union and must submit valid company classification certification in order to collect the Tender Dossier.
- Responses should be sent in the outer/external envelope of the proposal should contain two separate and sealed envelopes for the technical offer and the financial offer, respectively.
- The financial offers must include a cheque or bank certified warranty valid for a period of three months as Tender Security on behalf of the PEF which is equal to 5% of the value of the submitted tender.
- The financial offer should be in Euro excluding VAT and interested contractors and firms should be able to issue Zero VAT invoices to the service payments, in addition to deduction at source certificate ((خصم من المنبع.
- The pre-bid meeting for answering any inquires will be held on 22/01/2020 at 12:00 P.M (Gaza Time) in PEF head Office mentioned above.
- PEF does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest prices tender or any bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender.
- The awarded firm/contractor should pay the fees of advertisements in newspapers.