Elaboration of A Study on the Relation Between GBV and Peopl...
MA’AN has been working on implementing a project of “Supporting the Resilience and Steadfastness of the most vulnerable populations in Food Security and WASH in the WB & GS”. The project has been implemented in cooperation with Women Affairs Center.
Interested Vendors/Service Provider can get tender document from MAAN-Gaza office & MAAN Ramallah Office and must follow the following conditions to participate in the above tender :
- Companies must be authorized registered dealer and registered in the tax departments with proof experience in the field of mentioned works for at least three years.
- Prices must be in USD , and all costs must include Zero Vat invoice .
- Prices must be valid for at least 120 days from the tender submission date.
- Qualified suppliers/ Service Provider can get the tender copy starting from Monday 15th July 2019 tell Tuesday 23rd July 2019 from MAAN Center between 09:00 AM and 03:00 PM
- Offers must be submitted no later than Thursday 25th July 2019 at 12:00 pm
- Vendors/Service Provider must provide a bid bond guarantee (USD 500) only (One Five Hundred Dollar) either by bank guarantee or certified bank check, valid for four months from the last date of tender receipt. Cash or personal checks are not accepted.
- Tenders will be opened on Thursday 25th July 2019 at 12:00 pm
- Pre-Bid meeting will be hold at MAAN Gaza Office on Thursday 18th July 2019 at 11:00 AM
- MA’AN is not obliged to award the tender to the lowest prices, and is not obliged to give reasons.
- The awarded Vendors/Service Provider will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement
- For further information, please refer to MAAN Office Gaza-Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square- Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor- Next to Blood Bank Building Tele 08- 2823712 & MAAN Office Ramallah- Al Masyoun Alnahdah Building 5th Floor (Above Bravo Supermarket) Tele 02- 2954451