Development of business models and plans
RFP #: 2020-PEF-01
The Palestinian Environmental Friends Association (PEF) is a nonprofit (non-governmental) organization and was established in 1998. It provides in turn important services in the environment and natural resources fields to all the Palestinian without taking any consideration; such as, political belongings and home places. These services are offered to them without any opposite. For further information about PEF, please visit: www.pefrafah.org.ps
PEF in partnership with Oxfam is conducting a bidding process and invites your submission of a proposal to provide PEF, within their requirements, for:
THE DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESS MODELS AND PLANS FOR 25 PRIVATE DESALINATION VENDORS IN THE GAZA STRIP
within the framework of a project funded by European Union , entitled “Strengthening and Enhancing the Effectiveness of the Public and Private Sector to Provide Sustainable and safe Drinking Water in the Gaza Strip”
as per the conditions detailed in the RFP Dossier, including:
- This request is open for consultant firms and/or interested parties that are officially registered in relevant governmental institutions, such as VAT office.
- Consultant firms and/or interested parties should submit a valid trade (commercial) register with their proposal.
- RFP dossier can be obtained by consultant firms and/or interested parties from the below address:
PEF Head Office
Amer Qeshta Building, 2nd Floor, Al-Jawazat junction
Abu-Baker El-Sideeq (See) St.,
Till 25/01/2020 at 14:00 (Gaza Time)
- Consultant firms and/or interested parties with relevant experience and education are encouraged to delivered proposals by hand to PEF head office at the address mentioned above before the deadline for submission of responses, which is 27/01/2020 at 12:00 (Gaza Time) upon conditions in the RFP dossier.
- The outer/external envelope of the proposal should contain two separate and sealed envelope for the technical offer and the financial offer, respectively.
- The submitted financial offer should be in Euro excluding VAT and consultant firms and/or interested parties should be able to issue Zero VAT invoices to the service payments.
- The pre-bid meeting for answering any inquires is 20/01/2020 at 12:30 (Gaza Time) in PEF head office.
- PEF does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest offer and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the RFP response.
- The awarded firm/contractor should pay the fees of advertisements in newspapers and any other platforms used to advertise this tender
PEF looks forward to receiving a proposal from you and thank you for your interest in PEF services.