Development of Aid Management System and GIS
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Enabel - Belgian development agency / EU Monitoring system in Palestine
Reference No.: PZA 519
Project Name: “Providing Prime Minister Office with Development of AID management System and GIS”
The Strategic vision of EU and Enabel – the implementing Agency of the Belgian development cooperation in support of Palestine is to enhance the protection of populations in area C, and East Jerusalem by promoting respect for international development, humanitarian and human rights law; preventing or mitigating the impact of violations; improving equitable access to essential services; and ensuring the effective integration of protection considerations in service provisions interventions.
Enabel - Belgian development agency is entrusted in execution and supervision of the implementation of the Project and intends to apply the fund for the benefit of Prime Minister Office under the contract of “Providing Prime Minister Office with Development of AID management System and GIS”
- Enabel / EU Monitoring system in Palestine now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for carrying out Providing Prime Minister Office with Development of AID management System and GIS”
- Bidding will be conducted through the negotiation procedure specified in the Belgian Public Procurement Guide and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries, as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Qualifications requirements are presented in the Biding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Enabel / EU Monitoring system in Palestine, Tel.: +97056121332.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be received by interested from the address mentioned below.
- The Bidding Documents will be available for collection at Enabel / EU Monitoring system in Palestine premises in Ramallah.
- An introductory meeting will take place at "Enabel" on Thursday 28/05/2020 at 11:00, (address mentioned in the bidding documents).
- This bid is VAT excluded bidders to price without VAT.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 after Bid closing and must be accompanied by a bid security of (2,500) Euro. The Bid Security should be valid for 118 (90 +28) days after the bid submission deadline date.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 03:00 noon on Wednesday 10/06/2020. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened behind closed doors.