Development and Management of a Public Awareness Campaign –...
Request for Proposal (RFP)
Development and Management of a Public Awareness Campaign – Improved Water Quality and Access in the Gaza Strip
Mercy Corps created a Community-Based Monitoring System (CBMS) that provides a community monitoring mechanism ensuring quality water continues to be delivered by the desalination units. The community now puts pressure on the desalination plants to commit to the minimum quality standards by demanding that their water is tested and the certificate is advertised for them to accept their water.
In partnership with Coastal Municipalities Water utility (CMWU)’s laboratory, Mercy Corps intends to extrapolate and expand the monitoring system created in the Khan Younis project in 2018 under a similar proof of concept
In this context, Mercy Corps invites Electronic Proposals from Eligible Companies (registered contractors/vendors) from Palestine - Gaza, for the services described and summarized in accordance with procedures, conditions and contract terms presented in the Request for Proposal document.
The following conditions apply:
- The contractor must be registered in the official quarters, with experience in graphic design, motion graphics and animation, and digital marketing.
- Prices must include VAT, and the contractor must provide official invoice.
- RFP can be obtained electronically starting from 31 March 2021, on the link: RFP-GAZ0412-IPE-WQ AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
- Questions submission last date Monday, 5 April 2021 before 15:00, to the following email address:
[email protected] with email subject title “GAZ0412-IPE-WQ Awareness Campaign”
- Questions will be answered by Tuesday, 6 April 2021, All prospective bidders will access consolidated questions and answers, the link will be shared through email
- The RFP submission deadline Sunday, 11 April 2021, before 15:00 Palestine Time
- Submission: Electronic offers With email subject: GAZ0412-IPE-WQ Awareness Campaign should be submitted only to the email address : [email protected] in one main folder containing two separate folders, one bearing the words: “Folder A – Technical Proposal Folder” “B – Financial Proposal”
For more information, please contact Mercy Corps – Procurement.