Developing organic certification requirements for olive and...
PROCURMENT OF SERVICE PROVIDER FOR DEVELOPING CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS TO OLIVE FARMS, OLIVE OIL PRESSES, DATES FARMS AND MARKETING COMPANIES, ACCORDING TO EU, NOP, SCHEMES
Specifically, the company will undertake the following major tasks:
The consultancy firm shall perform the following tasks:
- Undertake the inspection audit of the targeted enterprise mentioned above in accordance with the regulations and requirements of National Organic Program (NOP) of the USA and/or EU organic requirements
- Develop the required internal system according to National Organic Program (NOP) of the USA and/or EU organic requirements
- Achieving the Organic requirements through:
- Drafting and submitting of assignment Final Report
- Organic farming in the European Union to enable the targeted beneficiaries’ access to the European markets;
- The National Organic Program (NOP) of the United States Department of Agriculture
Winner will bear the cost of the add.
The offer should remain valid for a period no less than 60 days after the deadline date specified for submission.
Offer should be sent by completing the price schedule in Annex 1 in page 10.
The rates quoted should be fixed for the duration of the contract and should not be subject to adjustment on any account, unless to offer a deduction to the rates.
Prices should be in EURO and exclude VAT.
Prices should include delivering the requested items.
Payment will be issued within 30 days from the date of the issue of the invoice and upon acceptable of the deliverables.
PalTrade will award the contract to the bidder whose offer has been determined to be responsive to requests.
Attachment: RFPorganic system development.docx