Developing Market labor study
The Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1983. Since its establishment, PARC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs
In accordance with its mandate, PARC will be implementing a project titles The "Resilience and Economic Growth in Gaza Strip in the Agricultural Sector 2020-2023" project aims to Improve the livelihoods of youth and farmers in the Gaza Strip through enhancing their chances to access to market. Funded by AECID.
PARC is seeking a highly qualified consultancy firm to Developing Market labor study in order to consider that the findings and results of the study contribute to forming complete and detailed understanding of the nature of the agriculture labour market and that the obtained results can direct the attention of PARC toward the different segments of agriculture labour market and the nature of these segments, their requirements, needs, and different related statistics
TEAM Minimum Qualifications
The Consultant must have the resources, ability and technical expertise to develop the market labor study. The proposed consultants should have the following minimum requirements:
- At least a master degree in related fields.
- Strong background in market studies, and especially in agriculture market.
- Good knowledge of local agriculture market.
- Excellent background on market studies proved by at least one sample market study.
- Good public relations network with private and public sector institutions operating in Gaza Strip.
- Fluency in writing skills in English is a must.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDER
The submitted offers should be in Euro excluding VAT. The tenderer should be able to issue zero VAT invoices in addition to deduction at source certificate (شهادة خصم مصدر).
- The tenderer must comply with the standards and requirements set out in the tender bid.
- The submitted offer is binding to the Supplier nor the tender offer may be withdrawn after submission and remains binding by a period of three months starting from the date of the offer.
- Tender documents delivered by hand.
- Late applications will not be accepted
- The tender envelop must be sealed and stamped.
- Tender must stamp all bid papers.
The tenderers have to submit for the evaluation the following documents in hard and soft copies:
- Technical offer with all supporting documents (Working methodology, CV‘s for the staff and the consulting firm profile, previous experience, …etc).
- Financial offer, only hard copy.
TENDER SUBMISSION DATE:
Interested qualified consultant(s) are encouraged to submit their applications should be submitted in hand at PARC office at Al Zitoun area, Salah Al Dein St., Gaza, by close of business on Monday, 23, November 2020 before 02:00 PM. Applications submitted beyond this date will be disqualified immediately.
Note/ Pre-bid meeting will be conducted on Wednesday, 18, November 2020 at 01:00 PM. At PARC office. address:
PARC’s headquarter, Zaytoon Quarter, Salah Eddin St.