Developing Business Plans & Deliver Technical Training
The Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1983. Since its establishment, PARC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs
In accordance with its mandate, PARC will be implementing a project titles “Supporting the Income Generation and Productive Capacity of Male and Female Farmers in the Gaza Strip ". Funded by AECID.
PARC is seeking a highly qualified consultancy firm to Developing Business Plans and Deliver Technical Training in order to achieve the following objectives:
- Develop an effective and comprehensive 3 business and operational plans
- Deliver 45 technical training hour to women cooperative/club/business.
TEAM Minimum Qualifications
- Consultancy firm with experience in entrepreneurship, business development, agribusinesses incubation and acceleration and market systems.
- Economic and Agriculture expertise or related field.
- Experience in the women empowerment training field.
- Experience in conducting capacity assessment and needs assessment.
- Experience in livelihood study, valued chain study, market study, policy review and development research.
- Solid methodological and research skills.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in English
- Knowledge of the policy and institutional framework related to sustainable development in the occupied Palestinian Territories
- Ability to work with a diverse team and under pressure to produce agreed deliverables in a timely manner.
- The consultant must be collaborative, willing to share thoughts, ideas, and make constructive criticism
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDER
The submitted offers should be in Euro excluding VAT. The tenderer should be able to issue zero VAT invoices in addition to deduction at source certificate (شهادة خصم مصدر).
- The tenderer must comply with the standards and requirements set out in the tender bid.
- The submitted offer is binding to the Supplier nor the tender offer may be withdrawn after submission and remains binding by a period of three months starting from the date of the offer.
- Tender documents delivered by hand.
- Late applications will not be accepted
- The tender envelop must be sealed and stamped.
- Tender must stamp all bid papers.
The tenderers have to submit for the evaluation the following documents in hard and soft copies:
- Technical offer with all supporting documents (Working methodology, CV‘s for the staff and the consulting firm profile, previous experience, …etc).
- Financial offer, only hard copy.
TENDER SUBMISSION DATE:
Interested qualified consultant(s) are encouraged to submit their applications should be submitted in hand at PARC office at Al Zitoun area, Salah Al Dein St., Gaza, by close of business on Sunday, 24, June 2018 before 02:00 PM. Applications submitted beyond this date will be disqualified immediately.
Note/ Pre-bid meeting will be conducted on Wednesday, 20, June 2018 at 01:00 PM. At PARC office. address:
PARC’s headquarter, Zaytoon Quarter, Salah Eddin St.