Develop the EJTDP’s “Tourism Portfolio Management System”
Private Sector Tourism Development Programme (PSDP)
Call for Proposals: Develop the EJTDP’s “Tourism Portfolio Management System” and provide support to the technical development of the EJTDP digital infrastructure.
The Private Sector Development Program (PSDP), implemented by the German Corporation for International Cooperation (GIZ) in the Palestinian Territories and funded by the German Ministry of International Cooperation and Development (BMZ), aims to strengthen the economic development in the Palestinian Territories and to improve the competitiveness and resilience of Palestinian businesses with a special focus on SME (Small to Medium Sized enterprises).
GIZ has been commissioned by the BMZ to implement a support program for the Palestinian tourism value chain in East Jerusalem. The program is co-funded by the European Union and has an envisioned runtime in its initial phase of 36 months. The East Jerusalem Tourism Development Programme (EJTDP) which is implemented by PSDP provides technical support to Palestinian tourism business and individuals to advance the realization of the vision of East Jerusalem as a flourishing and internationally marketed Palestinian city travel destination embedded in the Palestinian tourism value chain, attracting group and individual travelers with a diverse and competitive portfolio of touristic services, products, attractions, cultural assets and experiences featuring and deepening the Palestinian identity and heritage of East Jerusalem and increasing the total turnover of tourism and tourism-related businesses.
- Familiarize with the East Jerusalem Tourism Portfolio Management system and technical Destination Management Organization (tDMO).
- Create and develop the EJTDP Tourism Portfolio Management System back-end that contains server setup, database setup for content types and taxonomies and integration.
- Create and develop the EJTDP Tourism Portfolio Management System front-end that includes public views for data search and export and Application Programming Interface (API) documentation.
- Develop a Content Software Plugin to create a Hypertext Pre-processor (PHP) software.
- Create two Web Applications for the backend of the TPMs.
Within this context, EJTDP seeks qualified locally registered companies and individuals to submit their bids to carry out the assignment.
Interested Individuals can download tender documents starting from 17.09.2022 to 28.09.2022 from our website https://tender.gizpal.ps
Bids should be sent to the e-mail [email protected] no later than 01.10.2022 before 15:00:PM
Offers will be assessed technically using the “Grid for the technical assessment” that is downloadable from the website.
Bids submitted in paper form or to a different e-mail address, will be disregarded. Late submissions will not be considered.
Kindly state in the email subject line “Develop TMPs for EJTDP “Tender# 83419951