Design and Supervision of School Rehabilitation Works in Eas...
Invitation for Tenders
Design and Supervision of School Rehabilitation Works in East Jerusalem
Belgian Development Agency (Enabel)
This public services contract consists of “Design and Supervision of School Rehabilitation Works in East Jerusalem”. The contract has 3 lots divided according to the geographical location of the schools (inside and outside the wall) with a number of 3 schools in each lot.
- Enabel now invites sealed tenders from eligible and qualified tenderers for carrying out "Design and Supervision of School Rehabilitation Works”.
- Tendering will be conducted through the direct negotiated procedure with publication (Belgian Public Procurement Law) and is open to all tenderers from Eligible Source Countries, as defined in the tender documents.
- Interested bidders for Lot 3 don’t require permit to access Jerusalem.
- Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information from Enabel by email: [email protected]. Tenderers can download the tender documents at the following address: www.enabel.be/content/btc-tenders
- Information meetings and visits will take place in schools from 5th to 7th January, 2020.
- This tender is VAT excluded under certain conditions, defined in the tender documents.
- Tenders shall be valid for 90 days after the tender closing. No bid bond is required.
- Tenders must be delivered to one of the two addresses mentioned below before Wednesday 15/01/2020 at 11:00 AM. Late tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened behind closed doors.
Al Amal Tower, 4th Floor, Al Balou’, Mecca Street, Ramallah - Al Bireh.
Tel: +970 2 242 11 38
Consulate General of Belgium, 5 Baibars Street, Sheikh Jarrah, Jerusalem.
Tel: +972 2 581 5915