Design and Development of Web and mobile based "Drinking Wat...
RFP #: 2020-PEF-05
The Palestinian Environmental Friends Association (PEF) is a nonprofit (non-governmental) organization and was established in 1998. It provides in turn important services in the environment and natural resources fields to all the Palestinian without taking any consideration; such as, political belongings and home places. These services are offered to them without any opposite. For further information about PEF, please visit: www.pefrafah.org.ps
PEF in partnership with Oxfam is conducting a bidding process and invites your submission of a proposal to provide PEF, within their requirements, for:
Design and Development of Web and mobile based "Drinking Water Quality IT System
within the framework of a project funded by European Union, entitled “Strengthening and Enhancing the Effectiveness of the Public and Private Sector to Provide Sustainable and safe Drinking Water in the Gaza Strip”
as per the conditions detailed in the RFP Dossier.
RFP dossier can be obtained by interested bidders by sending a request to the following email [email protected]
Email subject shall include the RFF Reference (“2020-PEF-05”)
Request email shall include an attachment of an official registration of the company in the Palestinian Ministry of Telecom and Information Technology.
- firms /or interested parties with relevant experience and education are encouraged to delivered proposals by hand to PEF Gaza Office (Omar Almokhtar St. Alsamer, opposite to Sha’at petrol station, Al Madina building,3rd Floor), before the deadline for submission of responses, which is 2/06/2020 at 12:00 (Gaza Time) upon conditions in the RFP dossier
- The outer/external envelope of the proposal should contain two separate and sealed envelopes for the technical offer and the financial offer, respectively.
- The submitted financial offer should be in Euro excluding VAT and firms or interested parties should be able to issue Zero VAT invoices to the service payments.
- The pre-bid meeting for answering any inquires is 17/05/2020 at 12:00 (Gaza Time) in online meeting on zoom to explain the service.
- PEF does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest offer and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the RFP response.
- The awarded firm should pay the fees of advertisements in newspapers and any other platforms used to advertise this tender
PEF looks forward to receiving a proposal from you and thank you for your interest in PEF services.
For inquiries, please call the Association's telephone number: 2131506