Desalination Plant Consultant
The Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1983. Since its establishment, PARC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs
In accordance with its mandate, PARC will be implementing a project titles “Contribute to improving the resilience of vulnerable rural communities in West Bank and Gaza to enable their access to rights in a sustainable and equitable manner 18-CO1-900 " Funded by AECID.
The project aims to mitigate the impact of the shortage of water ، promote access to and availability of agricultural resources for effective and sustainable production، Improve the regulatory and marketing practices for farmers.
Description of Aassignment: PARC is seeking qualified consultants /consulting firms to design and follow up the construction of desalination plant.
TEAM Minimum Qualifications
- The consultant firm team should include:
- The design team (Mechanical engineer, civil engineer, architect, electrical engineer and Power and environmental Engineer). Each with an experience no less than 5 years in designing engineering projects.
- The supervision staff: a Civil or mechanical engineer with proven experience in supervising engineering projects, especially desalination-related projects. In addition to a power or electrical Engineer in supervising projects related to Renewable Energy.
- The consultant should have a proven experience in water related projects and Renewable Energy projects. Experience in desalination stations design is a great asset.
- Solid methodological and research skills.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in English
- Knowledge of the policies and institutional framework related to sustainable development in the occupied Palestinian Territories.
- Ability to work within defined deadlines to produce agreed deliverables in a timely manner and within decent quality standards.
- The consultant must be collaborative, willing to share thoughts, ideas, and offer constructive criticism.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDER
The submitted offers should be in Euro excluding VAT. The tenderer should be able to issue zero VAT invoices in addition to deduction at source certificate (شهادة خصم مصدر).
- The price offer must comply with the standards and requirements set out in the price offer.
- The submitted offer is binding to the Supplier nor the tender offer may be withdrawn after submission and remains binding by a period of three months starting from the date of the offer.
- Price offer documents delivered by hand.
- Late applications will not be accepted
- The tender envelop must be sealed and stamped.
- Tender must stamp all bid papers.
- The cost of advertisement in electronic site on the awarded tender winner.
The tenderers have to submit for the evaluation the following documents in hard and soft copies:
- Technical offer with all supporting documents (Working methodology, CV‘s for the staff and the consulting firm profile, previous experience, …etc).
- Financial offer, only hard copy.
TENDER SUBMISSION DATE:
Interested qualified consultant(s) are encouraged to submit their applications should be submitted in hand at PARC office at Al Zitoun area, Salah Al Dein St., Gaza, by close of business on Thursday 06 th 08, 2020 before 02:00 PM. Applications submitted beyond this date will be disqualified immediately.
Note/ Pre-bid meeting will be conducted on Tuesday 28,07, 2020 at 01:00 PM. At PARC office. office. address:
PARC’s headquarter, Zaytoon Quarter, Salah Eddin St.