Contracting a Mechanical Engineer
INVITATION TO QUOTE
“Contracting a Mechanical Engineer”
Quotation Number: 06/GIZ/RWDS/WB/2019 - REPROCESS
Date of publishing: Sunday, 22-September-2019
Quotation delivery date until: SUNDAY, 29-SEPTEMBER-2019 (11:00 am)
Rural Women's Development Society (RWDS) in West Bank is implementing the project; "Enhancing the livelihoods and production capacities of rural women and increasing job opportunities for young women in various areas within the West Bank" Supported by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) and implemented by Rural Women Development Society (RWDS) in West Bank.
Qualified Individual Consultants are encouraged to participate in this competition by requesting a FREE softcopy of the Request for Quotation (RFQ) by contacting the e-mail; ([email protected]) from 22-September-2019 until 26-September-2019 (14:00).
- Price provided shall be Excluding VAT as the project is VAT-Exempted. Awarded consultant will be required to provide Zero-VAT invoices upon final delivery of all services required, and if the consultant has no invoice, then RWDS will deduct 5% of the payment amount as income tax
- The unit rates and prices shall be quoted by the Consultant entirely in EUR.
- Quotations shall be valid for a period of 120 day from the deadline for submission of Quotation.
- Both Technical and Financial Proposals should be submitted by e-mail ONLY, on or before the assigned deadline.
- Late and/or incomplete submissions will be rejected.
- Advertising and publications fees will be paid by the winning Consultant.
- This is a REPROCESS, so previously received offers will be considered in this competition, unless receiving another offer for the same RFQ from the same Consultant; last offer will be considered.
- For any Question or Clarification, please direct your inquiries by email to [email protected].
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE CONSULTANT
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering.
- Proven experience in drawing mechanical plans for installing ventilation systems.
- Proven experience in preparing Bill of Quantities for supplying and installing ventilation systems.
- Knowledge of ventilation system suppliers and companies.
- Knowledge of the targeted areas.