Content Writing Support
Terms of Reference
Content Writing Support
QADER for Community Development is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting better well-being of persons with disabilities (PwD) in Palestine. QADER endeavors to positively influence public policies, develop capacities of relevant stakeholders, and promote public awareness and disseminate information pertinent to PwD rights and issues; all accordance to the priorities of PwD and on the basis of national and international human rights, and the principles of equality and social justice.
QADER for community development is part of the SIDA framework project implemented by Save the Children International in oPt - SCI and funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency – SIDA.
Within the SIDA framework project, QADER intends to contract a qualified consultant to provide expertise on content development for QADER’s various communication tools and platforms including its website, social media and reports.
Purpose of the Assignment
The aim of the assignment is to support QADER’s staff in technical writing, and improve the quality of the content (articles, news, annual reports, success stories... etc.) that reflects QADER’s work on QADER website, social media and other platforms on the web.
Scope of Work
The consultant shall carry out the following tasks:
- Conduct comprehensive review of QADER’s website
- Editing existing content and draft additional content as necessary and provide recommendations and suggestions for enhancements of the structure of the website, both in Arabic and English.
- support QADER’s staff with technical writing both in English and Arabic
- Provide guidance and lead the preparation of QADER’s 2019 annual report.
- Arabic & English websites are ready to be launched.
- QADER’s 2019 Annual Report.
Qualifications & Competencies
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience or similar work.
- Demonstrated experience with in developing communication materials (on-line, Media/press releases, publications and reports).
- Experience in editing and proof reading, organizational communication material.
- Strong profile in designing and delivering coaching and trainings in technical writing.
- Spoken and written fluency in English & Arabic.
How to Apply
Interested consultants can submit their offers to [email protected], compromising the following documents:
- CV of the consultant, including a list of similar assignments;
- Detailed work plan;
- Filled & signed financial offer, Download HERE
- Copy of the consultant’s ID.
Deadline for submitting the offers is Thursday, 2nd of April 2020, 12:00.
For more information or inquiries do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].