Consumer Analysis Study
INVITATION TO BID
“Consumer Analysis Study”
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a nongovernmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger, would like to invite eligible consultants to submit their price offers to conduct a Consumer Analysis Study in the Gaza Strip. Reference (PI-GZ-01605) according to the following conditions:
- Eligible contractors should be registered with the VAT and customs department and have the ability to provide VAT invoice to Action Against Hunger along with their valid VAT registration number.
- In order to obtain the quotation and request documents the contractor must provide a copy of his VAT registration.
- Eligible consultants must have at a minimum a Bachelor or Master’s degree in economic analysis/ market analysis, economics, markets and agriculture, public policy or sociology with at least 10 years’ experience/expertise in the following areas: marketing or business-related assignments, humanitarian affairs and rural market development. They should also have proven technical experience in consultancy and Market studies and CaLP Level 2
- Eligible consultants can obtain quotation request documents from Action Against Hunger -Gaza office, 6th floor Abo Ghalioun Building, Al-Rasheed St, near Gaza port, starting from Monday, 24th of June, 2019 14:00 (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Office hours are from 8:00am until 4:00pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- Eligible consultants should submit their offers in a sealed envelope no later than Wednesday 10th July 2019 11:00 AM (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, extend or split the bid.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.