Consultant to support the development of the MoA development...
Consultant to support the development of the MoA development for the ARA
MA’AN in partnership with OXFAM started the implementation of SIDA funded program titled “Developing Equitable Agricultural Production and Market Systems for Resilient Economic Development in the occupied Palestinian Territory”.
The overall objective of this program is to contribute to resilient and equitable agricultural growth from which small scale women and men producers will benefit in the oPt. The specific objective is to increase the wellbeing and income of women and men engaged in small-scale agriculture in vulnerable communities through improved agricultural and market systems in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip.
MAAN is seeking a qualified consultant firm to review the feedback and results from the round tables discussions to be addressed and integrated in the MoA plan. The consultant will be responsible for issuing the final copy of the MoA national plan addressing the feedback and findings resulted from the 3 round table discussions with the key stakeholders. with the following minimum qualifications:
- A high degree in management, business development or any related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience working in the strategic planning, including the development of strategic plan documents.
- Good knowledge of the agricultural sector in Gaza is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the context of the ARA is an advantage
- Knowledge of business environment in Gaza Strip is necessary.
Interested consultant firms should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Gaza strip from 4th September 2018 – 12th September 2018 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 12th September 2018 (before 12:00 pm) at MA’AN Development Center office in Gaza, Palestine (Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square,Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor Next to Blood Bank Building, Tel.: 08-2823712)
- The awarded consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Financial Offer must be in USD , Excluding VAT