Consultant- Government Performance Monitoring Report
The Palestinian Association for Empowerment and Local Development- REFORM would like to ask for your offer regarding the items mentioned below, please submit your offer latest by Tuesday, 17.05.2022 before 02:00 pm.
- Masters in Political Science, Media, Social Studies, Law, or any related field in Human Sciences.
- At Least 5 years of experience in conducting trainings and coaching.
- Knowledge of the monitoring methodologies, and preparing monitoring reports.
- Suggest questions for the poll on the performance of the Palestinian government.
- Collect, classify and analyze reports prepared by implementing partners.
- Advanced communication skills
- Knowledge of the reality of the justice system in Palestine and the Palestinian Basic Law
Scope of work:
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the Palestinian government for the year 2022.
- Training of 5 participants on the monitoring methodology of the project.
- Preparing a training program for the monitoring team that includes 10 sessions.
- Suggest questions for public opinion polls about government performance.
- Follow-up with the project team in preparing the government performance monitoring report.
- General supervision of the report and follow-up of achievement by the participants throughout the reporting period.
- REFORM has the ability to extend the offer for an extra 2 years upon REFORM and the consultant’s approval.
- Winning Consultant will cover the advertisement fees.
- Interested consultant should review the full TOR for this coaching and training which will be 180 hours, within 9 months during 2022-2023.They should submit the offer in English in sealed envelope by 17th of May 2022 at REFORM office in Ramallah, Palestine (Ramallah, Al-Masyoun, Al-Tirawi Building, 2nd floor), Telephone at 022966646.
Technical offer must include:
- Training and coaching program, Methodology, and timeframe.
- Curriculum vitae in English (CV with pictures will not be considered).
Financial offer must be submitted per day in ILS including VAT
- Individuals can submit a valid deduction on source certificate or else 10% the total payment will be deducted as income tax.