Consultancy services to develop emergency operational manual...
Consultancy services to develop emergency operational manual for Shokit Al Sofi municipality
MA’AN has been working on implementing a project entitled “Humanitarian Preparedness and Response to Ensure the Access of Vulnerable Communities in Shokit Al Sofi to Basic WASH Services”. The project is funded by the Government of Canada.
MA’AN is seeking a competent and highly qualified consulting firm to develop operational manual clarifying the procurement, financial, and HR emergency related procedures that the Municipality should apply in order to ensure accountable, gender sensitive, responsive, and efficient delivery of life-saving WASH assistance, with the following minimum qualifications:
- Relevant academic qualifications. Master's degree and above is preferred.
- Proven expertise in training on the aforementioned topics.
- Proven expertise in developing training materials on the aforementioned topics.
- Proven experience of working with Municipalities in capacity building interventions
- Proven experience of working with WASH actors addressing the capacities for providing public services
- Ability to develop concrete methodology and timeframe for delivering the required consultancy services within the specified duration.
Interested consultant firms should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Gaza strip from 5th Aug 2018 – 12th Aug 2018 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 13th Aug 2018 (before 12:00 pm) at MA’AN Development Center office in Gaza, Palestine (Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square,Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor Next to Blood Bank Building, Tel.: 08-2823712)
- The awarded consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Financial Offer must be in USD , Excluding VAT (Zero Vat invoice is required)