Consultancy services to conduct capacity assessment for Al S...
Consultancy services to conduct capacity assessment for Al Shoka Municipality
MA’AN has been working on implementing a project entitled “Humanitarian Preparedness and Response to Ensure the Access of Vulnerable Communities in Shokit Al Sofi to Basic WASH Services”. The project is funded by the Government of Canada.
MA’AN is seeking competent and highly qualified consulting firm to develop and conduct a comprehensive capacity assessment for Al Shoka Municipality. The assessment should address the Municipality systems, regulations, procedures, resources, and capacities to provide for accountable, gender sensitive, efficient, sustainable and inclusive public WASH services to Al Shoka population. The assessment should conclude to clear gabs in systems and capacities which shall inform the elaborations of a capacity building package addressing the identified gabs, with the following minimum qualifications:
- A high academic degree in related fields;
- Proven experience in conducting similar tasks.
- Proven experience of working with Municipalities in capacity building interventions
- Proven experience of working with WASH actors addressing the capacities for providing public services
- Expertise in the areas of accountability, and gender sensitivity
- Proven knowledge and experience in the WASH sector in the Gaza Strip
Interested consultant firms should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Gaza strip from 5th Aug 2018 – 12th Aug 2018 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 13th Aug 2018 (before 12:00 pm) at MA’AN Development Center office in Gaza, Palestine (Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square,Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor Next to Blood Bank Building, Tel.: 08-2823712)
- The awarded consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Financial Offer must be in USD , Excluding VAT (Zero Vat invoice is required)