Consultancy Service/ End-line Socioeconomic and Environmenta...
Invitation to Request for offer price no. (08/2020)
CONSULTANCY SERVICE/ ENDLINE SOCIOECONOMIC AND ENVIRONEMTNAL STUDY
The Agricultural Development Association (PARC) announces a sealed envelope Consultancy Service RFQ for the project “Re-Use of Treated Wastewater for Agricultural Irrigation in Southern Gaza Strip” funded by European Commission
Work location: The Southern Area –Mawasi Rafah
The tender will be awarded according to the conditions and standards illustrated in the tender documents. Therefore, interested service providers should take into consideration the following criteria:
Tender eligibility criteria:
- The applying service providers should hold an operating license from concerned authorities and has an accredited and valid commercial record according to common practices.
- RFQ offers should be valid for a time period no less than 120 days after the deadline for submitting the tender.
- Technical and Financial offers/proposals MUST be submitted in separate envelopes.
- Prices should be offered in Euros, VAT free and with a financial clearance certificate (zero vat).
- Interested service providers can obtain a copy of the RFS dossier starting from 11/02/2020 to 20/02/2020 from 09:00 am to 03:30 pm in the Agricultural Development Association’s office in Gaza.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held on 19/02/2020. Interested companies should attend the pre-bid meeting at PARC’s office at noon at 12:00 pm.
- Last date to submit finished and stamped tender dossiers will be 24/02/2020 12:00 pm at PARC’s office in Gaza, and the tender dossiers will be unsealed and opened at the same day and time with the presence of all bidders.
- The Awarding committee is not obligated to accept the bid with the lowest price nor present the reasons for rejection.
- The Awarding committee has the right to delay, extend, remake, cancel or split the tender without presenting the reasons nor reimbursing the bidders.
- Preparation and announcement fees, on the internet or websites, will be paid by the bid winner
For inquiries, please call the Agricultural Development Association (PARC), Gaza, Al Zaytoon Quarter, Salah Eddin St., to the west of Abu Jubba Petrol Station. Tele: 2805040, Fax: 2805039