Consultancy: Multi-channel Awareness Raising Campaign
Working title: A multi-channel awareness raising campaign to create an environment conducive to youth economic empowerment, with particular emphasis on women’s one.
- PURPOSE & RATIONALE
The rationale for this consultancy is to undertake a field research in the 8 targeted locations in Hebron and Bethlehem governorates to facilitate the design and roll-out of multi-channel awareness-raising campaign to challenge discriminatory attitudes and practices relating to young women’s economic empowerment, targeting 30,000 people including community members, community/tribal leaders, private and public sector companies (including SMEs), etc.
The research shall be conducted between September 14, 2019 to September 25, 2019. Specific level of effort for the consultant will be based on the agreed workplan that will be finalized with the contract.
QUALIFICATIONS OF CONSULTANT/s
- Bachelor/master’s degree in human rights, gender studies, or related field from a recognized university.
- A minimum 7 years of relevant experience in conducting research and policy work related to women’s rights;
- Strong analytical, writing and documentation skills proved through minimum of two relevant reports or publications produced in the area;
- Experience in facilitating interview/FGDs with multiple stakeholders and producing recommendation from findings identified under this research.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is mandatory
Prerequisites for accepting Consultants/firms Financial offer:
- Prices must be VAT exempted. Otherwise 5% income tax deduction from the total cost for local individuals who are not registered at official quarters.
- The Consultancy firms have to provide a valid deduct from source certificate along with the offer.
- Prices must be in US Dollars valid for 30 days from the closing date of proposal submission.
- Prices must include all expenses related to this consultancy e.g. travel, stationary, per diems…etc
Technical and financial price offers must be submitted in a sealed envelope to ActionAid Palestine main office in Hebron no later than 2:00 p.m. on Monday 9th of September 2019, the address is at Al Salam St, Behind Taj Mahal Hall, Hebron, Palestine.
Interested applicants can request the Terms of Reference by sending an e-mail to [email protected] starting on Thursday 29th of August until Tuesday 3rd of September 2019 from 09:00-15:30.