Construction of Sewer Network for the Arab Al Furejat Area i...
INVITATION TO TENDER
Action Against Hunger tackles the causes and effects of hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable children, women, and men. Established in France in 1979, Action Against Hunger is a non-governmental, non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. Action Against Hunger has been working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002. Action Against Hunger would like to invite eligible contractors to submit their tenders for the Construction of Sewer Network for the Arab Al Furejat Area in Al Ramadin Village Publication Reference: (PI-HB-01810) according to the following conditions:
- Eligible contractor should be registered at the VAT and customs department and has the ability to provide Zero VAT to Action Against Hunger with their VAT registration number and financial clearance certificates.
- Eligible contractors can obtain Tender documents from the Action Against Hunger-Hebron office, Hebron University Street, Bilal Maraqa Building 4th floor, or by sending an email to [email protected] starting from Thursday 14th September 2023 at 1:00 P.M (local time of the Palestinian Territory). The last day to distribute Tender documents is on Thursday, October 5th, 2023, at 14:00 (local time of the Palestinian Territory) Office hours are from 8:00 am until 04:00 pm- Sunday to Thursday.
- Interested contractors on the aforementioned tender should provide Action Against Hunger with all requested documents before having the tender dossier. For more information in this regard, please send an email to [email protected] during formal working hours.
- A clarification meeting and site visit attendance to answer any question on the tender dossier and it will be held on Monday, September 25th, 2023, at 09:00 am (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope no later than on Sunday, October 8th, 2023, at 12:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory) with a total of 5 % of their offers attached as a bank guarantee valid for 120 calendar days starting from the date of submission; personal cheques will not be accepted.
- The tender opening session will be at Action Against Hunger, Hebron University Street, Bilal Maraqa Building 4th floor on Sunday, October 8th, 2023, at 1:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory).
- Action Against Hunger is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Action Against Hunger has the right to postpone, cancel, or extend the tender.
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the tender winner.