Civil Engineering Services
MA’AN is an independent Palestinian development and training institution established in January 1989, registered by law as a non-profit organization. The main office is located in Ramallah and the other branch offices are located in Gaza, and Jenin. MA’AN's work is informed by the necessity of creating independent, self-reliant initiatives that lead to the development of human resources for sustainable development, which incorporate values of self-sufficiency and self-empowerment.
In partnership with UNICEF, MA'AN currently is implementing a project that provide rehabilitation for WASH facilities inside some of the schools. One of the main activities in the project is to provide repairs for 7 children schools located at north and south of Gaza strip. The 7 children schools will receive different kind of assistance such as repairing of the poor WASH facilities, construction of steel shed, providing water tanks and enhancing the water storing capacity.
MA’AN is seeking an experienced site civil engineer to supervise and track the on-field activities at the 7 children schools to ensure sound implementation of all activities adhering to the engineering standards and regulations.
The expected key qualifications:
- Minimum university degree in the field of civil engineering or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in related field.
- Solid experience in upgrading and repairing activities, technical knowledge about repairing items and spare parts of building and steel structures.
- Long experience in repairing and working with child friendly spaces CFS.
- Good knowledge and proven experience in reporting skills in English.
- Previous experience with international and local NGOs.
- Computer skills, in particular MS Applications, AutoCAD.
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while fostering quality, team spirit and positive working relationships with colleagues.
Interested consultant (Individuals only ) should review the full ToR for this consultancy and can get a copy from it from MAAN-Gaza Gaza strip from 28th August 2020 –5th July 2020 and submit offer in two sealed envelopes; one for the technical offer and another one for the financial offer by 5th July 2020 (before 12:00 pm) at MAAN Office Gaza-Haidar Abd Al Shafi Square- Al Motaz 2 Building –Ground Floor- Next to Blood Bank Building Tele 08- 2823712
- The awarded consultant of this offer will be required to pay for the cost of this advertisement.
- Financial Offer must be in ILS ,