Child Health Manual for kindergartens
Quotation No. 22.2019
“Child Health Manual for kindergartens”
IRPAL is seeking a qualified and experienced consultancy firms, within the following conditions:
Duration: June 2019 - February 2020
Qualifications and experience requirements:
The consultancy firm will be assessed based on the following:
- Certificates in the field of health and development of diagnostic tools and early detection techniques of health problems for children in the kindergarten stage.
- A proven team with certified in health.
- Experience in developing health manuals.
- Experience in performing trainings in the health field.
- Experience in supervising and follow up the implementation of training.
- Experience in developing detection mechanisms for pre-school children for general health conditions / Issues including malnutrition and other impairments (speech, hearing, vision, mobility etc.).
- Competent in English (reports must be written in English). The company should provide examples of previous work.
- Interested firms are invited to download the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) available http://www.irpal.ps/tor/22.2019.pdf that include a detailed description of the Task.
- Please submit your proposals by 17/06/2019 (13:30 pm at the latest) at the following address: Islamic Relief, Palestine Filed Office Al- Dawli building 2, 26A Medhat Al-Wehidi St., Rimal South.
- Following submission, IRPAL may engage in further discussion with applicants concerning quotations in order to ensure mutual understanding and an optimal agreement.
- For any issues relating to the quotation or its contents please email directly to [email protected]
- Any Proposal received after the due date will be rejected.