Invitation to tender: Capture and Reuse of Urban Storm Wate...
INVITATION TO TENDER
CAPTURE AND REUSE OF URBAN STORM WATER IN GAZA STRIP
“Outcome 1 - Measure 1.2: Construct a rainwater harvesting system and infiltration boreholes in the public schools to recharge the aquifer with the harvested storm water.”
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organization, which provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide. NRC re-established its presence in Palestine in January 2009, NRC with support of the German Government through The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (Publication Reference: 8201616) would like to invite eligible contractors to submit their offers for Capture and Reuse of Urban Storm Water in Gaza Strip, Outcome 1 - Measure 1.2)
- Eligible contractors should be registered at the VAT and Customs department and should provide NRC with the following:
- VAT registration certificate and VAT Clearance
- Valid company registration
- Classification documents from Palestinian Contractors Union, not less than 2nd degree in Water and Wastewater infrastructure (Bidders should present their valid classification documents upon obtaining the tender documents otherwise NRC will not provide the tenderers with the bid documents).
- Eligible contractors can obtain tender documents from NRC office in Gaza City, Al-Rasheed St, Dream Building 2, 4th floor, starting from Sunday, July 07, 2019 from 10:00 am until Sunday, July 14, 2019 10:00 am.
- Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope enclosed no later than Monday, July 22, 2019 at 11:00 am attached with a bank guarantee (10,000 USD valid for 60 days – personal cheque is not accepted).
- Site visit for Project Location (Deir El Balah, Al Aqsa Street, PA Sukinah Bint Al Hussien School) will be arranged on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 10:00 am.
- Pre-bid meeting will be conducted at NRC office (3rd floor), on Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 10:00 am.
- Tender opening session will be held on Monday, July 22, 2019 at 11:00 am at NRC Gaza office (3rd floor).
- NRC is not obliged to accept the lowest price bid or any bid.
- NRC has the right to postpone, cancel, split or extend the invitation to tender.
- The successful contractor will pay preparation and announcement fees.
For further information, please contact Logistics department in NRC Gaza office at 08-2880064/ 059 5941487, or visit the NRC office in Gaza City at Al-Rasheed St, Dream Building 2, 4th floor.