Capacity Building Services
Consultation for Service
Purchase Dossier: PIGZ01921
AAH has been working in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (oPt) since 2002 with the aim of reducing the population's vulnerabilities and responding to their humanitarian needs, as well as protecting and strengthening the resilience of Palestinian communities. The main office is located in Jerusalem, with operation centres in Gaza (since 2005) and the southern West Bank (Hebron) since 2006.
As part of our global approach on nutrition security, we intervene in a number of thematic sectors. We believe it is essential to integrate protection into all of our interventions to ensure provision of basic services to vulnerable populations, aiming also to achieve gender equality. Among other sectors, we implement WASH projects in cooperation with local partners and communities. We focus on improving water access and water governance on national and local levels, and responding to water scarcity in times of drought and conflict. In the FSL sector, our projects aim to provide viable and sustainable sources of income and livelihoods opportunities. As for the Protection sector, we are implementing several projects with material assistance activities in different sectors (Education, WASH, Shelter, Health).
Communications with Communities (CwC) is an emerging field of humanitarian response that helps to meet the information and communications needs of people affected by crisis. In an attempt to improve AAH humanitarian response and accountability towards the targeted communities in Gaza Strip, AAH is looking towards conducting a capacity building on CWC approach for its field and management staff.
Services & requirement required:
- Term of Reference document.
Consultancy agency profile
- University degree in social science, Research, public relations, or another related field.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in facilitating interactive trainings in participatory approaches, community engagement, community 4 development and communication with communities’ approaches and techniques.
- At least 7 years’ experience in working in the humanitarian context.
- Experience working with communities in Gaza Strip and sufficient understanding of the general context of Gaza Strip.
- Preferred language of facilitation is Arabic but Excellent English language is also required for deliverables.
- By cheque or bank transfer. If the bank account is in Palestine, AAH will cover the transfer fees. Otherwise, transfer fees will have to be supported by the Consultancy agency.
Requirements about the offer - Interested applicants (consultancy firms or individual consultants) should provide the following documents in English:
- Company profile showing the previous experience
- A technical offer/document presenting the approach, tools and methodology chosen and including a detailed workplan
- A proposed staff table with details of tasks and responsibilities of each member. The team leader CV and the CVs of the team members including relevant experience and qualifications.
- Full proof of registration (if applicable)
- Bank Details
- A Detailed financial offer including logistical arrangements
- The training will be delivered in Gaza, preferred in persons but flexibility is required depending on the Covid 19 situation, might be conducted online.
- The company Admin Questionnaire (attached)
- A financial offer in EUR all taxes included
- A sample of previous work relevant to this assignment
- Offers will be evaluated on the criteria listed below and according to the information requested above:
Administrative (Weighted rating 10%):
According to compliance with the Company Admin Questionnaire
Technical offer (Weighted rating 50%):
According to the following criteria:
- CV of the trainer or the proposed training team – including reference to previous similar experiences and assignments.
- Training methodology, timeline, and deliverables (max 2 pages)
- Quality of the samples shared
- Understanding of the ToR and deliverables
- Work plan is realistic and fit for purpose
- Overall quality of the documents shared (English & clarity)
Financial (Weighted rating 40%):
According to the Financial offer
The deadline for submitting the technical and financial proposals is on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 2pm
المكان قطاع غزة
موعد الإنتهاء 20, Jan
شارك هذا العطاء