Call for Tender IT Equipment-CISCO MERAKI routers
Call for Tender
IT Equipment-CISCO MERAKI routers
Mercy Corps, a non-profit, non-governmental international humanitarian and development organization invites all related Authorized /Registered companies to participate in the following Tender:
GAZ0267-MC-IT Equipment-CISCO MIRAKI routers
The following conditions apply:
- The supplier must be registered in the official quarters.
- The company should be an authorized dealer having VAT/ Tax registration. Tax/VAT Registration Certificate copies should be provided
- The company should be based in West Bank or Jerusalem
- Tender documents can be obtained starting from Monday 12 January 2020 through sending an email to the following
- email address [email protected], with subject title of :
GAZ0267-MC-IT Equipment-CISCO MIRAKI OR
- can be picked up from Mercy Corps-Jerusalem office located at the
Mount of Olives- Opposite Augusta Victoria Hospital.
- Last day to receive any request for clarifications is Monday, 20 January 2020, 04:00 PM to the following email address [email protected], with subject title of GAZ0267-MC-IT Equipment-CISCO MIRAKI
- Questions will be answered by Mercy Corps representative by Wednesday, 22 January 2020 before 04:00 PM.
- The equipment delivery will be to Mercy Corps-Jerusalem office that located at the Mount of Olives -Opposite Augusta Victoria Hospital.
- Tenders submission should be made before Monday 27 January 2020 no later than 12:00 at Mercy Corps office in two sealed envelopes as stipulating below :
- Envelope A: Eligibility & Technical Documents
- Envelope B: Financial Offer
The tenders will be opened in two stages by Mercy Corps:
Stage One: opening of– “Technical Offer” in presence of Mercy Corps Committee only. This session is intended to ensure that all provided eligibility and technical documents are complete,
Stage Two: After conducting the technical evaluation, tenders who will pass the technical evaluation, "The Financial offer” will be opened in presence of Mercy Corps Committee only
- The committee is not obligated to contract with the lowest prices.
For more information, please contact Mercy Corps – Procurement Office:
Jerusalem office: 02-6284563