Call for SUB-AWARD Applications
CALL FOR SUB-AWARD APPLICATIONS
Invitation for Palestinian Non-Governmental Organizations & Eligible Service Providers in the West Bank
Within the framework of the project:
RAP (Respect, Act, Protect): Community-led action for protection of children and youth affected by conflict
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfill their potential. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.6 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programs in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Save the Children oPt is now looking for local implementation partners and service providers for Child Protection Services in the West Bank during 2020 – 2021.
Deadline for Application:
Please send full applications 01:00 PM, 31st May 2020 including all the requested templates to the following email address: [email protected]
All application templates including the RFA can be downloaded via the following link: jobsPS/sRjz2
- Request for Applications from Local Partners May 2020
- Annex A: Cover Letter Template
- Annex B: Narrative Application.
- Annex C: Financial Application.
- Annex D: Log frame
- SCI policies
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria:
Can be found in the Request for Applications (RFA) document.
Save the Children country office will conduct one online information session on this call for interested organizations on the 21st May, 2020 from 11:00 am till 01:00 PM via virtual team’s links. The link will be sent prior to the meeting with all participants who confirmed by sending their emails.
Notes for Applicants:
- Funding Opportunity Number: SCI/IcSP/275044
- Funding Opportunity Title: RAP_ Community-led action for protection of children and youth affected by conflict
- Funding Source: EU 75201615
- Category of Funding Activity: Child Protection, TVET and Economic support to ex-detainees.
- Projects Time frame: May 2020 – February 2021
- Award Ceiling: 1,000,000 Euros
- Applications deadline: On 31st May using Save the Children oPt templates available online.
- All applicant should send an email to [email protected] to confirm their participation and interest in this RFA and to ensure they are invited to the online session on Thursday 21st May.