Baseline Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice (KAP) Survey
Bid # LRPS-2022-9176604
“Baseline Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice (KAP) Survey among communities in the SGDP project areas on Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) related Social Behavior and Change For National or International Consulting Firms "
Please consider the below notes:
- Offers are to be submitted via email o [email protected] before 24 August 2022, 15:00 hrs. Jerusalem time.
- Prices should be in United State Dollars (USD) or (ILS) excluding VAT.
- The bidders should submit two files for the offer (one for the technical proposal, and another for the financial proposal).
- (Rescheduled) The pre-bid meeting will be held virtually on Microsoft Teams on Wednesday 10.08.2022 @ 11:00 am (Meeting link)
- Deadline for receipt of clarification: 12.08.2022
- Response to clarifications by UNICEF: 16.08.2022
- The validity of offers should be at least 120 days from submitting the offers.
- The bid has already been published on UNGM please check the link here (UNGM ADV.)
- Please send an acceptance email to participate in this LRPS to: [email protected]. It is extremely important to express your institution's interest in participating in the LRPS to allow UNICEF to include you in the bid clarification mailing list.
- UNICEF is flexible and will consider proposals that require a different level of effort than the one stated in the ToR if clearly explained and justified in the technical proposal.
- Please write your institution's name and bid number on the subject of your email for your offer. (i.e. COMPANY NAME-UNICEF's bid # LRPS-2022-9176604).
Attached Bidding Documents