Audit Services for the Fiscal Year 2023
INVITATION FOR SUBMITTING PRICE OFFER (RFPO)
To Conduct Audit Services for the Fiscal Year 2023
REFERENCE CODE: APLA/RFPO/2023-15
The Association of Palestinian Local Authorities (APLA) founded in 1997, APLA is an independent organization mandated to represent and lobby for the collective interests of Local Government Units (LGUs) by supporting capacity building among local governments, facilitating exchange of knowledge and best practices, and serving as vehicle for dialogue between the central government and LGUs. APLA is a semi-governmental nonprofit association that forms a comprehensive framework, which holds all the Palestinian local authorities and works for and with them, to provide better services for the Palestinian citizen by defending their rights, and representing them on all levels nationally, regionally, and internationally.
APLA is looking for an Auditing firm to express its professional opinion for the fiscal year 2023, starting 1st Jan, 2023 & ending in 31st Dec, 2023.
Main Objectives and Scope of Audit:
The primary objective of the audit engagement is to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements as a whole are free from material misstatement. Whether due to a fraud or error, and to issue an auditor’s report that includes their opinion.
- Interested Firms or companies may obtain further information and inspect the offer document through the website of APLA at (https://www.apla.ps/library).
- Clarifications and technical inquiries can be obtained from the Association of Palestinian Local Authorities (APLA), Financial and Administrative Manager, on mobile no. +972 593171903, +972 599 55 29 15, email: [email protected], during office working hours (Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 AM to 04:00 PM) at the address given below from 20 Nov. 2023 to 5 Dec.2023.
- The RFPO’s documents in English may be downloaded from the APLA website (https://www.apla.ps/library), filled, stamped, and submitted by the firm/company.
- Offers must be hand-submitted in a sealed envelopes and delivered to the Administrative Assistant at the address below on or before 3:00 PM. of 5 Dec.2023. Late offers will be rejected. Electronic offers will not be permitted.
- The prices must be in (USD) including VAT.
- Offers shall be valid for a period of 40 days after offers’ submission deadline.
- Publishing and advertising fees of the RFPO on who wins the tender.
- The address referred to above is:
The Association of Palestinian Local Authorities - APLA
2nd Floor - Safad Building - 10 Jabra Al Anqar Street -
Al-Masion- Ramallah - Palestine
T: +970 2 296 0712 F: +970 2 296 0713