Agriculture and Capacity Building Officer
The Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1983. Since its establishment, PARC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs
In accordance with its mandate, PARC will be implementing a project titles The "Resilience and Economic Growth in Gaza Strip in the Agricultural Sector 2020-2023" project aims to Improve the livelihoods of youth and farmers in the Gaza Strip through enhancing their chances to access to market. Funded by AECID.
Price offer (Agriculture and Capacity building officer)
The Agriculture and Capacity Building Officer will be based at PARC headquarter in Gaza Strip under the direct supervision of the Business Development Officer at the AECID funded project " Resilience and Economic Growth in Gaza Strip in the Agricultural Sector 2020-2023". Where the Agriculture and Capacity Building Officer will be responsible for the overall following up and monitoring of the capacity building activities in the project as per the guidance of the project's Business Development Officer.
- Minimum university degree in agriculture.
- At least 7 years of proven experience in agriculture, and capacity building programs
- Arabic & English
- Extensive filed work and travel throughout the project implementation sites
- Excellent computer skills especially MS office.
- Proven ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills
The consultants have to submit for the evaluation the following documents in hard and soft copies:
- Technical offer with all supporting documents (Cover letter, Working methodology, CV‘s for the consultant …etc).
- Financial offer, only hard copy.
Offer SUBMISSION DATE:
Interested qualified consultant(s) should receive the ToR document from PARC office, their
applications should be submitted in hand at PARC office at Al Zitoun area, Salah Al Dein St., Gaza, by close of business on Tuesday, 24, November 2020 before 02:00 PM. Applications submitted beyond this date will be disqualified immediately.
PARC’s headquarter, Zaytoon Quarter, Salah Eddin St.