Secours Islamique France
Gaza Strip Palestine Mission
After-Action Review for “Improving the Food Security of Vulnerable Families through the Reinforcement of the Research-Action System of Al- Azhar University-Gaza” Project
An After-Action Review takes the format of an externally -facilitated, 1-2 days workshop, engaging relevant staff members in thinking critically on their performance and effectiveness!
Established in 1992, Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a relief and humanitarian Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). Secours Islamique France helps deprived and disadvantaged communities in more than 30 countries
Our field-based teams work in 3 specific fields:
- Rescue – Respond to the basic needs of the most vulnerable people
- Reinforce – Give populations the tools to be autonomous
- Mobilize – Participate in sensitization and advocacy campaigns
SIF – Gaza Strip Palestine Mission intends to award After-Action Review for “Improving the Food Security of Vulnerable Families through the Reinforcement of the Research-Action System of Al- Azhar University-Gaza” Project in the framework of humanitarian programs funded by Secours Islamique France.
Bidding documents can be obtained by interested parties at the below address:
SIF –Gaza Strip Palestine Mission
El Bakri Building- Charles de Gaulle St.
Gaza City - Palestinian Territory
Between 9 am - 3 pm
- Separate technical and financial proposals must be provided.
- Financial offer should be in USD.
- Applying is open for both qualified individuals and institutions.
- Price offers shall be valid to not less than 90 calendar days from the dead line mentioned below.
- Price offers shall include all VATs (for firms).
- A certificate of withholding tax should be provided (for firms).
- The awarded tenderer shall pay the cost of this advertisement.
- Please note that a payment of non-refundable fees of 50 USD in cash against receipt will be required to buy a complete tender dossier.
- SIF does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest price offer.
- SIF reserves the right to cancel the tender without providing reasons at any time.
- Only closed stamped price offers will be accepted.
The deadline for submission of the technical and financial offers as well as opening session will be on Tuesday, April. 10th, 2018 at 02:00 pm.