Advisory Committee Services
Request for Proposal
“Advisory Committee Services”
Quotation Number: PV-JYAC-SER-070
Date of publishing: Thursday, 27-February-2020 and we will send RFQ for all 01/03/2020
Proposal submission date until: Thursday , 12-March-2020 (16:00)
Project name: East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change
This project is implemented by Palestinian vision in partnership with DanChurchAid/Norwegian Church Aid , YMCA, Masar Ibrahim Al Khalil, and Afkar and co-funded by the European Union
The Service is establishing advisory supporting committee to prepare an electronic database for Jerusalem Media Lab located in Bethlehem as part of “East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change” project. This assignment is based on a contract and will be measured with working days and deliverables submitted by the end of each month. The nominated consultant will be responsible for forming advisory supporting committee that is expert in history, politics, social-anthropology, culture and economy. The committee will prepare an electronic database on Jerusalem that includes the magnitude of already produced research reports, studies, and documentations on IHRL & IHL violations that rarely reach beyond the established policy and advocacy circles.
Qualified NGOs, Think Tanks and individual experts are encouraged to participate in this competition by requesting a FREE softcopy of the Request For Proposal by contacting the e-mail; ([email protected]) starting 1-March-2020, and to submit their offers by hand no later than 12-March-2020 at 16:00.
- All prices in EURO and exclude VAT as the project is VAT-Exempted. Awarded Bidder will be required to provide Zero-VAT invoices upon final delivery of all services required.
- The unit rates and prices shall be quoted by the Bidder entirely in EUR.
- Proposals should be submitted by hand ONLY, on or before the assigned deadline.
- Late and/or incomplete submissions will be rejected.
- Delivery of all services shall not exceed the date mentioned in Request for Proposal.
For any Question or Clarification, please direct your inquiries by email to [email protected] OR by telephone 02-6285080