مناقصة لخدمة تاكسي في الضفة الغربية
Call for Tender
Master Service Agreement Tender for Taxi Service in West Bank (Ramallah)
طرح مناقصة لخدمة تاكسي في الضفة الغربية (رام الله)
نوع العقد: طويل الأمد (24 شهر)
Mercy Corps, a non-profit, non-governmental international humanitarian and development organization invites all related Authorized /Registered companies to participate in the following Tenders:
- MAR-001 –Taxi Service
The following conditions apply:
- Registered companies in the official quarters for transportation service.
- The company should have the capability for providing this service and have the previous experience for that.
- The company should be an authorized dealer having VAT/ Tax registration. Tax/VAT Registration Certificate copies should be provided.
- The company should be based in West Bank and preferable to be located in Ramallah city.
- The company should attach valid registration documents from the local authorities.
- Prices must include VAT, and the supplier must provide Vat invoice.
- Tender documents can be obtained starting from Monday 25 February 2019 during official working hours, from 9:00 AM to 04:00 PM at Mercy Corps’ Office addresses as follows:
Mercy Corps Ramallah Office
Ramallah, Al Bardouni building, 5th floor.
- Tenders submission should be made before Monday 4 March 2019 no later than 12:00 pm to Mercy Corps Ramallah office according to the above mentioned address
- Submit Questions in writing to E-mail [email protected]
- The documents will be opened and reviewed by Mercy Corps committee only.
- The committee is not obligated to contract with the lowest prices.
For more information, please contact Mercy Corps – Procurement Office:
Jerusalem Office: 02-6284563
Ramallah Office: 02-2958060