مناقصة عطاء توريد أحبار طابعات
Call for Tender
Master Service Agreement Tender for Printer Toners in Jerusalem and Ramallah
طرح مناقصة عطاء توريد أحبار طابعات في مدينة القدس و رام الله
نوع العقد: طويل الأمد (24 شهر)
Mercy Corps, a non-profit, non-governmental international humanitarian and development organization invites all related Authorized /Registered companies to participate in the following Tenders:
- MAR-002 – Printer Toners
The following conditions apply:
- Registered companies in the official quarters.
- The company should have the capability for providing this service and have the previous experience for that.
- The company should be an authorized dealer having VAT/ Tax registration. Tax/VAT Registration Certificate copies should be provided.
- The company should be based in Jerusalem or Ramallah.
- The company should attach valid registration documents from the local authorities.
- Prices must include VAT, and the supplier must provide Vat invoice.
- Tender documents can be obtained starting from Thursday 22nd March 2018 during official working hours, from Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM to 02:00 PM at Mercy Corps’ Office address as follows:
Mercy Corps Jerusalem Office
Opposite to Augusta Victoria Hospital, Mount of Olives
Mercy Corps Office Ramallah
Al Bardouni Building, Jaffa Street
- Tenders submission should be made before Tuesday 27th March 2018 no later than 12:00 pm in a sealed envelope to Mercy Corps Jerusalem or Ramallah office according to the above mentioned addresses.
- Submit Questions in writing to E-mail [email protected]
- The documents will be opened and reviewed by Mercy Corps committee only.
- The committee is not obligated to contract with the lowest prices.
For more information, please contact Mercy Corps – Procurement Office:
Jerusalem Office: 02-6284563
Ramallah Office: 02-2958060