عطاء لتزويد الوقود لسيارات ميرسي كور في القدس
Call for Tender
Master Service Agreement Tender for Fuel Supply for Mercy Corps cars in Jerusalem
طرح مناقصة عطاء لتزويد الوقود لسيارات ميرسي كور في القدس
نوع العقد: طويل الأمد (24 شهر)
Mercy Corps, a non-profit, non-governmental international humanitarian and development organization invites all related Authorized /Registered companies to participate in the following Tenders:
- MAR-003 – Fuel Tender
The following conditions apply:
- Registered companies in the official quarters.
- The company should have the capability for providing the goods and have the previous experience for that.
- The company should be an authorized dealer having VAT/ Tax registration. Tax/VAT Registration Certificate copies should be provided.
- The company should be based in Jerusalem.
- The company should attach valid registration documents from the local authorities.
- Prices must include VAT, and the supplier must provide Vat invoice.
- Tender documents can be obtained starting from Monday, 7th May 2018 during official working hours, from 9:00 AM till 16:00 PM at Mercy Corps’ Office address as follows:
Mercy Corps Jerusalem Office
Opposite to Augusta Victoria Hospital, Mount of Olives
- Tenders submission should be made before Monday, 14th May 2018 no later than 12:00 pm in a sealed envelope to Mercy Corps Jerusalem office according to the above mentioned addresses.
- Submit Questions in writing to E-mail [email protected]
- The documents will be opened and reviewed by Mercy Corps committee only.
- The committee is not obligated to contract with the lowest prices.
For more information, please contact Mercy Corps – Procurement Office:
Jerusalem Office: 02-6284563