SocialDice is venture-backed startup from Silicon Valley, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and International VCs and investor. SocialDice is an innovative online hiring solution, making hiring easy, smart and fun. We are located within three offices in the Middle East, and are growing fast, which is why we're always hiring talented young people that want to be part of the new MENA recruitment revolution.
Social Dice engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how organizations hire and interact with information. Our product handles a massive amount of raw data and creates meanings and insights with an intuitive and seamless experience. Our engineers bring fresh ideas and take on new challenges to keep pushing the technology forward.
We are looking for Web Application Developers to join our growing team in Ramallah, Palestine. The successful candidate is expected to build solutions that are reliable, responsive and user-friendly. The candidate poses strong analytical skills and ability to organize owns work with minimal supervision.
- Design, develop and maintain web components and features
- Write well designed, testable and clean code
- Build monitoring, logging, and reporting of produced work
- Work with customer support on analyzing customer issues and responding to escalations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in programming with C#, ASP.NET MVC, and Web APIs
- Strong fundamentals of OOP design, data structure and problem-solving
- Excellent communication, self-organization, and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity framework
- Familiar with JQuery, Bootstrap CSS framework
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology
Years of experience
This job requires from 1 to 3 years of experience.