Veterinary ( 3 Vet)
The Palestinian Livestock Development Center (PLDC) is a nonprofit organization working in livestock sector development. In partnership with OXFAM and with funding through AICS, the PLDC is seeking to recruit an experienced, committed, and suitable candidate to fulfill the following position:
Job Title: veterinarian
Number of positions:(3 veterinarians)
Starting Date: ASAP
Position Type and Duration: Full time, one year contract (renewable)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requiredqualification , Skills, Interpersonal skills and languages:
- Bachelor's degree in veterinary Medicine
- At least Three years of experience In the field of veterinary medicine
- Proven experience in sheep and goats artificial insemination
- Professions Practicing license from the Ministry of Agriculture
.Possess strong organizational skills:
- Ability to conduct awareness workshops for Herder
- Proven ability to work in a team, independently and under pressure.
- Excellent communication, organization skills.
- Excellent speaking and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills, mainly advanced level of Microsoft office applications.
- Preferably the applicant must be a resident of the areas mentioned
- have a valid driver license and car.
Veterinarian - طبيب بيطري
آخر موعد للتقديم
20 - Nov - 2018
القدس, بيت لحم, سلفيت وبديا, طولكرم, قلقيلية
Qualified candidates with relevant education and skills must send their Curriculum Vitae (CV), cover letter, and contact details of three references in English language. Kindly include in the email’s subject line, the job title and your last name as: "veterinarian _ Your Last Name"
The full application is to be sent via email to:The full application is to be sent via email to:
[email protected] and [email protected]
no later than Thursday, November 20, 2018. Applications received after this date or incomplete applications will not be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.