SocialDice is venture-backed startup from Silicon Valley, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and International VCs and investor. SocialDice is an innovative online hiring solution, making hiring easy, smart and fun. We are located within three offices in the Middle East, and are growing fast, which is why we're always hiring talented young people that want to be part of the new MENA recruitment revolution.
Social Dice engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how organizations hire and interact with information. Our product handles a massive amount of raw data and creates meanings and insights with an intuitive and seamless experience. Our engineers bring fresh ideas and take on new challenges to keep pushing the technology forward.
We are looking for Senior Web Developers to join our growing team in Ramallah, Palestine. The successful candidate is expected to code and drive architectural and design patterns for complex and large-scale features. The candidate is expected to analyze ambiguous requirements, work with cross-functional stakeholders and bring in consensuses among team members.
- Write well designed, testable and clean code
- Design, architect and build large-scale systems
- Own software development life cycle and adopt industry best practices
- Perform design and code reviews of other engineers work, and provide coaching and mentorship
- Work with customer support on analyzing customer issues and responding to escalations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in building large scale and enterprise systems
- Strong experience in programming with C#, ASP.NET MVC, and Web APIs
- Strong design, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, people, and leadership skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Mobile experience is a major plus
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity framework
- Familiar with JQuery, Bootstrap CSS framework
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology
Years of experience
This job requires from 4 to 7 years of experience.
Interseted and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now button below