SocialDice is venture-backed startup from Silicon Valley, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and International VCs and investor. SocialDice is an innovative online hiring solution, making hiring easy, smart and fun. We are located within three offices in the Middle East, and are growing fast, which is why we're always hiring talented young people that want to be part of the new MENA recruitment revolution.
Social Dice engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how organizations hire and interact with information. Our product handles a massive amount of raw data and creates meanings and insights with an intuitive and seamless experience. Our engineers bring fresh ideas and take on new challenges to keep pushing the technology forward.
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team in Ramallah, Palestine. The successful candidate will put customer interests first and never compromise on quality or user experience. The candidate should have high attention to details, discipline to find root causes and proactive communication.
- Own customer experience and ensure high-quality product and releases
- Develop high-quality test plans, test cases, and issues reporting
- Plan, prioritize and execute testing activities
- Report, diagnose and reproduce code defects proactively and continuously
- Review specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Providing regular reports and updates on technical issues to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Working knowledge of QA processes, techniques and different type of testing
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, self-organization, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language, both written and spoken
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge in Selenium and C# language is a plus
- knowledge in Visual Studio Team Services is a plus
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology
Years of experience
This job requires from 1 to 3 years of experience.