- Conduct desk study research as assigned and produce an electronic summary of essential points of each document and dataset reviewed while compiling summaries for analysis.
- Contribute to the development and drafting of a succinct literature review in English in accordance with the review outline and research protocols.
- Contribute as needed to the development or revision of data collection instruments and protocols, including research protocols for semi-structured KII and FGD questions, in collaboration with other members of the research team.
- Conduct interviews and focus group discussions in collaboration with another field researcher.
- Contribute to the initial examination and written drafts of the literature review findings and primary data evaluation, key findings, and recommendations, and to the drafting of the full analysis report in English.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or related subject required.
- Minimum five years of experience serving as part of a research team to collect original data from interviews and focus groups.
- Experience in organizing and facilitating focus group discussions preferred.
- Experience in conducting desk top research on focused on gender, rights and empowerment of women or other marginalized groups, social inclusion, or related subject.
- Demonstrated ability to consolidate and synthesize data from desk research and interview summaries, analyze key points and insights, write concise, coherent reports.
- Experience in working collaboratively as a member of a research team, sharing tasks, and collaborating on assignments and deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience related to integration of gender perspectives into projects funded by USAID or other international donors preferred.
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills in Arabic, English preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic required.
- Proficiency in written English required, verbal proficiency preferred.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below