Chemonics International seeks a HR Associate, to work in USAID-funded Building Regional Economic Bridges (BREB) activity
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The Human Resources Associate will provide a professional and efficient HR service to BREB Activity and will assist in ensuring that the HR department is kept up to date by applying the HR policies and best practice, in addition to provide assistance and support to the HR Specialist
Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Conduct the first review of the resumes and shortlisting, prepare the interview pack, and inform candidates of interview dates.
- Help the HR Specialist with following up on the health insurance and follow up the medical claims and all related correspondence.
- Responsible for collating all the annual, sick, maternity and unpaid leave for employees and Executive members, and maintaining the required trackers. And assist in maintaining annual leave plans tracker.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Basic qualifications include:
- BA Degree in administration or relevant field.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a Human Resources field.
- Qualification in HR is desirable
- Good understanding of the different aspects of HR and ‘good practice’
- Fresh graduates with relevant degrees may be considered.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Arabic
- Good computer skills.
To apply, please complete the form linked below by Septmber 30, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/