SocialDice is venture-backed startup from Silicon Valley, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and International VCs and investor. SocialDice is an innovative online hiring solution, making hiring easy, smart and fun. We are located within three offices in the Middle East, and are growing fast, which is why we're always hiring talented young people that want to be part of the new MENA recruitment revolution.
- Write, edit and assist clients in creating job descriptions which match the skills, experience and education needed for the position at hand.
- Develop a good understanding of clients’ companies, their industries, what do they do and their work culture and environment.
- Recommend the most suitable job sites for clients to post their jobs on based on previous experience.
- Maintain high levels of clients’ satisfaction and work on enhancing their experience with SocialDice.
- Provide continuous support for customers and understand their issues in using the system to report it to the technical team.
- Collect weekly feedback from customers to ensure they are happy at all times.
- Identify, approach and headhunt suitable passive candidates for different positions.
- Build positive online professional network with passive candidates.
- Provide periodic reports to measure function's KPIs.
- Review available job descriptions database; add, edit and enhance them continuously.
- Recommend the most suitable candidate for clients based on their job requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related field.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of startups fast paced environment
- A strong understanding of online professional networking.
- Highly motivated individual with a positive working attitude.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills..
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Well organized.
Years of experience
This job requires from 0 to 2 years of experience.