Only Apply if you are suitable for the job!
Only apply if you are currently unemployed and looking to work on full time project and start remotely and immediately.
If you answered yes on the above questions, please replay on the three in your application email:
Advertisement technology startup company is looking for a remote full stack web application developer having hands on experience with Angular, NodeJS, Mongo ExpressJS etc. It is an amazing opportunity for individuals who want to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Experience developing production Node.js applications
- Familiarity with deployment and monitoring of Node.js applications
- Familiarity with common Node.js modules, including Express and NestJS
- Understanding of non-relational databases such as DynamoDB and MongoDB
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, and software design fundamentals Experience with Linux development environments and containerized apps enthusiastic about learning new technologies
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong software engineering & architecture fundamentals
- Ability to build modular and extensible code infrastructure from scratch
- Object-oriented programming and design
- You have a do whatever it takes attitude
- You enjoy experimenting with ideas and are eager learning new things
- Provide new ways to approach problems and build solutions
- Motivated to share knowledge- Strong time management skills
- Deploy and monitor microservices in AWS infrastructure.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Translate feature requirements into sound software designs
- Creatively solve problems
- Work collaboratively with others remotely.
- Produce solid, thoroughly tested feature
- Experience with CI/CD development(Jenkins/CircleCI/GitLab)
- Managing the code via source control system(Github/GitLab)
Our ideal candidate has:
- Demonstration of Node.js expertise in a production environment
- Experience working in a small team
- Knowledge of front-end web technology such as HTML and CSS/SCSS
- The desire to create cool things on the internet
Please send your CV to [email protected]