SocialDice is venture-backed startup from Silicon Valley, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and International VCs and investor. SocialDice is an innovative online hiring solution, making hiring easy, smart and fun. We are located within three offices in the Middle East, and are growing fast, which is why we're always hiring talented young people that want to be part of the new MENA recruitment revolution.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organizations fiscal function and performance
- Ensures timely and accurate budget analysis and financial review for management team
- Ensure accuracy of cash management, investment and payment of obligations
- Process payroll and reporting associated with payroll.
- Works to optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiates needed strategies for improvement
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the CEO or Board
- Participate in the development of the corporations plan and programs as a strategic partner
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation
- Stays abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance for the Finance functions
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Preform related Taxes needs and requests from our branches on the US, Palestine and Dubai
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Solid experience managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations within the US, Palestine & UAE
- Analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Great leadership ability
- People management skills
- Works well in a team
- Customer service oriented
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Years of experience
This job requires from 3 to 7 years of experience.