SocialDice is venture-backed startup from Silicon Valley, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and International VCs and investor. SocialDice is an innovative online hiring solution, making hiring easy, smart and fun. We are located within three offices in the Middle East, and are growing fast, which is why we're always hiring talented young people that want to be part of the new MENA recruitment revolution.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking creative, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our marketing team in Ramallah.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click, email marketing and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, email marketing managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Support the maintenance of data quality and segmentation.
- Improve PPC performance, manage spend and launch effective campaigns.
- Focus on the planning, strategy, execution, maintenance and optimization of PPC advertising and its alignment to SEO in support of lead generation for key segments.
- Monitor demand programs with Head of Marketing, to recommend changes and improvements for increased demand.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid program
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business or any relevant field
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in using different channels to generate leads. Like Social Media, SEO, Online Paid Advertisements, Events, Email Marketing, digital communications/marketing, and other channels (preferably with Startups)
- Experience implementing online advertisement on LinkedIn, Facebook, Adwords and/or similar platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities Maintain strong attention to detail
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and channels optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
Desired Skills and Qualifications
Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role with B2B companies in SaaS
Years of experience
This job requires from 3 to 7 years of experience.