- Interface and co-work with regional and global business partners.
- Identify business opportunities and challenges.
- Formulate and transform analytics projects.
- Design, formulate and implement relevant solutions for the identified analytics project.
- Convert analytical findings solutions to achieving business goals.
- Collaborate with relevant teams and parties to obtain the supports required to finalize the assigned tasks.
- Apply the appropriate analytics frameworks, statistic procedures or machine learning algorithms to analyze the data.
- Interpret and present quantitative information and findings in proper context.
- Help in investigations and decision making to develop robust relevant data mining solutions
- Apply diverse modelling methods including decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, gradient boosting, neural network, random forest, support vector machine.
- Manage timely delivery of output and effectively communicate with all stakeholders
Job Functions : Telecommunication
Location – Nablus – Head Quarter
The Successful Applicant should:
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or relevant subject.
- Own excellent technical skills acquired through intensive use of data processing language.
- know about SAS or SQL skills or other computer tools or programming languages like: (Python, R)
- Own Independent, self-motivated and team player character.
- Work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Own good communication skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written English language.
Interested and Qualified candidates should Apply Online by clicking Apply Now Button below
Applicant should apply and submit the CV before : 31/1/2018