SocialDice is venture-backed startup from Silicon Valley, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and International VCs and investor. SocialDice is an innovative online hiring solution, making hiring easy, smart and fun. We are located within three offices in the Middle East, and are growing fast, which is why we're always hiring talented young people that want to be part of the new MENA recruitment revolution.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking creative, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our marketing team in Ramallah.
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you write while closing your eyes?
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. In addition, to manage our Social media accounts to implement strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Measure and report performance of all content, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- Previous experience in a similar content marketing role within B2B company
Years of experience
This job requires from 5 to 7 years of experience.
United Arab Emirates - Dubai