Our client is a European investment Group expending their operations in the MENA market. To achieve its entry date in 2021, we are currently executing a comprehensive launch plan and recruiting Business Development Consultant for the Middle East.
The Business Development Consultant will be a key member of the team, as well as working in close contact with one of the Principals.
It is a broad role, involving but not limited to the following:
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers.
- Develop the sales and marketing strategies through digital options.
- Proactively establishing strategic partnership with different companies and key decision makers.
- In constant relationship with the company’s board.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 10 years professional experience in business development/consutlant, project management, or in any other related area.
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, or in any other related business discipline
- Entrepreneurial state of mind with an ability to quickly develop and grow a business
- Flexibility and can-do attitude.
- Proficient in English, Fluent in Arabic
- Experience with the management of a team.
- Ability to travel on a weekely basis to Jerusaelm / Tel Aviv - must have, and mention it on the application.
- Availability to travel abroad – few times a year.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their CVS , with a cover letter to the following e-mail: [email protected] - subject Job ID - 32701.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.