- Work with outside immigration attorneys to coordinate new and renewal work permits for USA expats. Assist with completing required applications, track progress and manage related documentation.
- Provide general office administrative support for ongoing operation.
- Gather and organize relevant data for VAT filings for submission to Tax authorities.
- Work with USA home office scheduling invoice payments.
- Update/ keep current various projects schedules including travel, vacation, contracts.
- Work with USA travel office coordinating project travel requirements.
- Work with local transportation provider scheduling trips to meetings and airport pickups.
- Prepare monthly project operations report.
- 2-3 years of experience in the mentioned position.
- Be able to work in Tel Aviv.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
- Holder of Jerusalem ID.
Interested candidates should send an email including the CV and cover letter, no later than 15 November 2018 to:
Kindly state in the email subject “Administrative/ Accounting Assistant”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.